New Member with new to me 99 Interceptor 212

Post pictures of your boat here. Be sure to let us know what we are looking at.

Re: New Member with new to me 99 Interceptor 212

Postby HOT PURSUIT » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am

That REV 4 would do the same :mrgreen:

HP
HOT PURSUIT

Interests: 0

Re: New Member with new to me 99 Interceptor 212

Postby zcd2.7t » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Therapy wrote:Got up on aski for the first time in 10+ years. It pulled me up no problem but not quite like my old boat did. Of course it was a 16' Baja with a 150 O/B motor, so already over powered, and I had ahi five prop on it. That thing would scream, and jerk me out of the water like a rocket.

ZCD2.7T That's exactly what I was thinking, just putting the interceptor back in the original location. I'm searching for someone that has the original font as I would like it to look close to original.

Yeah, I/Os don't generally accelerate as quickly as lighter OBs, but good to know that the Interceptor pulled you up, AND that you skied successfully after a decade! I make it a point to slalom at least once every year (sometimes more often), and though the 55-year-old body and muscles still remember how, they aren't what they used to be. Skied behind our 237LS last year with about 8 people in the boat - getting out of the water wasn't too bad, but it's a BIG boat with a 20-degree deadrise and when you add about a thousand extra pounds, the wake is big enough to require your full attention on every crossing! :shock:

Though I can't find the conversation right now, somebody just recently posted about making Interceptor graphics - hopefully someone will be able to point you to that post.

Enjoy!
2006 237LS, 5.7GXi, 2009 Yamaha FZ-S
zcd2.7t

Interests: 0

Previous

Return to Show Us Your Boat