Swim Platform

This forum is for discussions of Caravelle Replacement Parts - where to get them, etc.

Re: Swim Platform

Postby brightFish81 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:27 pm

You do make a great point, but I wanted to be sure I didn't miss another company out there that was just as good and cheaper.

I was also thinking of putting Sea-dek on the platform, but wasn't sure how much that would end up being. Anything good or bad on the product ? Thanks !
2004 Caravelle 176 / Jeep Grand Cherokee V8
brightFish81

Interests: 0

Postby jwroberts76 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:01 pm

I have a 1999 188br that came with a 85" top mount platform from www.swimplatformsuperstore.com. The previous owner purchased it online and picked it up in Colorado while on a ski trip. When I was looking for a boat a swim platform was on my "must have" list. The platform is the main place we hang out at the lake and it's wide enough for 4 adults to sit comfortably together with your feet in the water. The best part is it give the kids a place to jump on and off the boat without risking hitting the outdrive. I am very impressed with the color match too.
http://www.swimplatformsuperstore.com/i ... C05846.JPG
jwroberts76

Postby bunker108 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Hey jwroberts do you have some more pictures of the swim platform? That is the one I have been comseidering.

Thanks!
bunker108

Previous

Return to Caravelle Replacement Parts