2007 217LS- South Carolina

This forum is for posting boating-related classified ads ONLY.

2007 217LS- South Carolina

Postby Sal Paradise » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:47 am

Wife is pregnant and I don't think we'll get much use this coming summer. :D

Before I put it on craigslist or on consignment in the spring, I thought I'd just put it on this board to see if anyone was interested. Even if you're not interested, some feedback as to your opinion of the value is certainly appreciated. I've never sold a boat before. :oops:

Basics:
2007 Caravelle 217LS
Mercruiser 5.0MPI, Alpha1
Matching Tandem-axle Tennessee Trailer

I purchased the boat in February 2013 from the local Sea Ray Dealer who had taken it on trade. It is overall in very good condition, with approx 240 hours. Since I've owned it, aside from routine maintenance and winterization, I had two new batteries and a switch professionally installed in 2014. Also replaced the cooler that was missing from the transom. :beer: It gets complements everywhere, and really I couldn't have been happier with it over the past 2 seasons.

The good: Runs great, we've had a lot of fun with it. Been stored in the dry stack except for when it's being used. Currently winterized. No torn upholstery, no known damage or issues. My wife is a perfectionist, so anything she feels it "needs", it gets.

The bad: It's 8 years old, and isn't a show boat. There's some discoloration from sunscreen on the captains chair. Slight fading of some of the fiberglass on the dashboard. It has snap-in carpet, but the carpet is showing a lot of wear. It's still functional, but I'd probably have it replaced if I wanted the boat to look its best.

NADA values it at 17,975 for average retail. Located at Lighthouse Marina on Lake Murray in SC.

Sal Paradise

Interests: 0

Re: 2007 217LS- South Carolina

Postby Sal Paradise » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2007- ... -102433164

On consignment at local dealer. I'm gonna miss her.
Sal Paradise

Re: 2007 217LS- South Carolina

Postby Sal Paradise » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Boat is sold.
Sal Paradise

Return to Classified Ads