1971 Caravelle 16ft Center Console F/S

This forum is for posting boating-related classified ads ONLY.

1971 Caravelle 16ft Center Console F/S

Postby Corky.Bailey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:57 pm

I am selling a 1971 Caravelle center console that has been modified and restored to a new boat level. The title shows 16FT but my tape shows LOA at 14.6 and a beam of 62". Title also shows a 50HP Evinrude but the boat has no power. All new coosa composite material for coring and epoxy resin along with all new electrical and Bay Star hydraulic steering.

Besides an engine, boat will need batteries but the remainder of the boat - bilge pump, ASC system, bait well, lights, USB socket chargers, Blue Sea Systems and ATO ATC sealed fuse holder are all wired. Boat comes with a trailer but frankly it isn't worth much. Same trailer I bought with the boat at the beginning of this project in 2012. Needs to be replaced in the future if I was using the boat.

I have over $16K invested but that's my loss. Make me an offer, need to move on from this one.

Be happy to send more pics of the rebuilding process and any specific pictures you would like taken. Having a problem posting more than one picture at time of writing this post but will work on that to resolve.

Thanks for looking. (boat is in Williamsburg VA)

https://caravelle.shutterfly.com/
Attachments
rebuild port bow.jpg
rebuild port bow.jpg (92.99 KiB) Viewed 883 times
Corky.Bailey

Interests: 0

Return to Classified Ads