Boat History forum/sticky

What can we do better? We always welcome suggestions to improving the site. Got a comment...let us hear it.

Boat History forum/sticky

Postby msbendts » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:46 pm

I think it would be very valuable to have either a new Forum, or a sticky in one of the current forums, that details the makes/models that Caravelle has release over time.

I know that there was (still is?) a PDF that listed out the Caravelle line up from 1987 to 2011(ish)...

Would be cool for members somehow attach photos to that list so others could get an idea what that year's make/model looked like...including interior layout as well as exterior profile...

Especially now for the newer 2012/2013+ models that Caravelle's new ownership is putting out in the market

Thoughts?

Mike
msbendts

Interests: 0

Postby AndrewT » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:33 am

It is a good idea but the current Caravelle owners should host this information on their webpage. Their current effort with web pages is pathetic :(

Following link gives some info on previous models:
http://caravelleboat.com/forum/viewtopi ... &highlight
2005 Interceptor 212
Volvo 5.0 GXi 270hp
21P 14.5 3B SS prop and 19P 4B SS for wakeboarding and tubing.
AndrewT

Postby msbendts » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Yeah...I agree

-- the current Caravelle website should really have this historical information

-- the current Caravelle website is terrible (did you know that there is a 2013 17EBo Interceptor Blast and a 2013 17EBo Blast on the market right now? I've stumbled upon these in different seller sites like BoatTrader, Boats, & eBay...but good luck trying to find details on the Caravelle website).

Which is why I'm suggesting that maybe somewhere in this forum would be a good spot to tie that list (in that provided thread) to images, floor plans, etc.

FYI: I've been able to get that list into a XLS file, but can't seem to find a way to add an attachment to this posting...

Mike
msbendts

Return to Comments or Suggestions