What are the snaps for?

This is a general discussion forum. Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to your boats, trailers, motors, etc.

What are the snaps for?

Postby jojob » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:36 pm

I have a 1995 1750 series. It has snaps on the top of the window. Does anyone know what the snaps maybe for? Also, I guess I am looking for a bimini top. Also do they make the covers for the boat anywhere? No the actually boat cover, but the canvas ones that I could put on while it is in the slip overnight. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
jojob

Interests: 0

Re: What are the snaps for?

Postby Scoots » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:19 am

The snaps are probably for a cockpit or convertible top. You'll want a cockpit and bow cover (if there are snaps for it) for protection overnight. I suggest you find a local marine upholsterer because they will make it to fit. I did a quick online search a while back and found a few places that make factory full covers, I email them and they said they had a CAD of the original specs for my boat thats how they could make a custom fit. I didnt ask about snap on covers, you may be able reach out to them and do the same. Just type "custom fit boat covers" in google. Good luck!
04 212 Interceptor 5.7 Gi
Scoots

Interests: 0

Return to General Boating Discussions