Hurricane Matthew

This is a general discussion forum. Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to your boats, trailers, motors, etc.

Hurricane Matthew

Postby youmansjason01 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:38 pm

If any of the members on here live in the areas being affected by Hurricane Matthew, I hope you (and your boat) are safe. This storm has been quite unique in how it has just run along the coastline of not just heavily populated areas, but areas heavily populated with boats. Just imagine all of the boats along the eastern coast of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina that will have taken a beating by Hurricane Matthew.

Anyway, I hope all of the fellow Caravelle owners out there are somewhere safe, and their boat is safely stored out of harms way too!
2007 Caravelle 237 LS
350 MAG 300HP with Bravo 1, Captain's Call Exhaust, Black wide band with matching Caravelle Trailer
youmansjason01

Interests: 0

Re: Hurricane Matthew

Postby sdk » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Trees fell in front of and behind the garage where I keep my Interceptor. It took weeks to clean up the storm debris. Roofer finished the new roof on the house Friday. I'll winterize the Interceptor this week. It's time to do some DIY home projects. Life is Good at the lake!! :D
2005 Caravelle Interceptor 232 BR SS
350 MAGMPI, Bravo 1
2014 Stingray 2LT Coupe
sdk

Interests: 0

Return to General Boating Discussions