Need help with new to me 190 center console

This is a general discussion forum. Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to your boats, trailers, motors, etc.

Need help with new to me 190 center console

Postby Chief Schuh » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:48 am

This is my first post on this forum as I recently became the proud owner of a 2002 190 center console. I did not have an opportunity to sea trial the boat before purchase, but the "problems" , with one exception, were described and known about before purchase. Since the nearest lake is 40 miles away, it took a few days before I could get it out and run it and initially, it ran great but then the "exception" poked its ugly head up. There is a problem with the fuel delivery system. I will have to pull, and probably replace, all the fuel lines and maybe do some work to the tank. All of the other repairs like the trim tabs, loose wires, tear in the bimini top are incidental and part of the joy of boat ownership. Now that I have vented a little, I come to the real reason for my first post. Does anyone know where I can get an owner's manual for a 2002 190 Center console? Thanks in advance for the help.
Chief Schuh

Interests: 0

Return to General Boating Discussions